samedi 7 novembre 2015

L'Agenda National Bank Lorna Jane

I'm typically not a girl agendas.
In fact, this is a long time (since high school, I think) that I do not buy in, preferring to write my academic deadlines in my notebooks, my appointments in my phone, and schedule of the blog on my computer. I always forgotten, abandoned after two weeks, lost, or filled with scribbles failing to draw leaves during the hours of boredom.
So to get me to buy one of these books in anticipation of the new year, it was necessary to aim high.
It's a real favorite that I had for the calendar 2015 brand fitwear Lorna Jane, so nice and original that I could not wait to show you! It will certainly appeal to all those of you who like to draw daily for a more active and natural lifestyle.
agenda-lornajane-2015
Besides the traditional weekly and monthly grids pages (beautifully illustrated with watercolor pastels effects), we find some inspiration for daily, infused with the spirit of "Move Nourish  Believe" of the Australian firm: the small motivational phrases every week, but also the pages of recipes (special mention for the full bowl, great idea to decline every day), nutritional information, ideas for fitness exercises, personal development paths in order to live ... 2015 so healthy and positive. Nice touch too, the initial pages to prepare his intentions of the year, and the final pages, which take stock of past months.
Do not spoil, this agenda is also a very beautiful object in itself, even if it is for my taste a little big to be carried around: connected, covered with a pastel blue cloth, gilt stamped with a small ribbon blue to mark pages ... I also had the pleasure to come across a signed copy of the creator of the brand herself, Lorna Jane Clarkson!
agenda-lornajane-20152agenda-lornajane-20153agenda-lornajane-20154agenda-lornajane-20155agenda-lornajane-20156agenda-lornajane-20157agenda-lornajane-20158
As you can see, I fell in love with this beautiful calendar, which I highly recommend if you want a little boost button and optimism in your life, or if you need extra motivation to get organized.
It's such a nice gift idea for Christmas, I think!
☞ Agenda MNB 2015 Lorna Jane, 29,99€ sur Beauty’s Fit.
Are you accustomed to using agendas? This could he please you? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire