samedi 7 novembre 2015

My 5 favorite Lifestyle - May 2015

Today, a new section appeared on the blog!
I realized in recent months that my many discoveries and favorites in several areas could not necessarily to you, dedicated category of fault or because I did not always had the opportunity to develop the subject in an entire article.
It was a shame in my opinion not to share some things that held my heart, so I decided to establish a new habit: to offer a monthly balance of my 5 favorite lifestyle (outside beauty favorites , which already have their dedicated section), consisting of objects, food, or concepts of all kinds that have come out of the batch in the preceding weeks, so that these recommendations reach more.
I hope that this new type of item you please, please give me your opinion!
favorites-mai2015
1. Nourished Journal
You may know that I am passionate about small independent magazines for their often more interesting and original content than what is found in the press booth lambda, but also for their aesthetic, editorial design being the one of my specialties. nourished Journal is my latest discovery, and it fills me on both points. It's simple, almost all items of interest to me without exception, with recipes, natural beauty, wonderful trips (California, Australia ...), some gardening and DIY, wellness topics ... As to images and very refined layout, I find that they make this wonderful publication, easy to read and relaxing. Shame that it is so hard to find; you can still order it online on the magazine's website  (paper or ipad view), or serendipity.
*
2. The Outlander series
Nothing a priori would have made ​​me think I'd rather Outlander: no interest in fantasy or epic stories, no special knowledge of Scotland ... But now: whatever one may think of the initial synopsis, control Perfect plot, folkflorique atmosphere, the incredible love story, and the quality of the characters make it a real small masterpiece. Without realizing it, I let myself be carried away in the whirlwind, and this series put me in incredible emotional states, tears of joy to deep depression through feelings of total addiction, worse that a drug! I had not felt much attachment to a story from long, long time, and that's a very foolish. For me, it is the discovery of the year, and I can not recommend you (if only for the beautiful Jamie ... those who know will understand!). 
Meanwhile Season 2 next year, I, I immerse myself in the highly acclaimed novels of Diana Gabaldon, which is from the series!
*
3. Les sacs vegan Matt & Nat
I have developed in recent weeks a complete obsession with brand bags vegan Matt & Nat, I had discovered the existence of last year thanks to Laetitia. At the time, I was charmed by their aesthetic but a little dubious about the concept of promoting the use of plastic, although of course it possible to reduce the production of leather. Finally, the clear commitment of the brand to the preservation of the environment and especially the quality of their products, which gives them a real sustainability, have finally convinced me, and I am bitten! We will have occasion to talk about it very soon, but I intend to start a small collection as there are models that try me!
*
4. Spotify lists for the morning
Project Graduation requires, I spend most of my time working at home in the quarter. To motivate me in the morning, nothing better in my opinion that Spotify lists, including Café / Crescent which I love for its blend of relaxation and more punchy music. Something to start the day!
*
5. Yoghurt with coconut milk
I finally tested the yogurt with coconut milk (vegan, so) a few weeks ago, after months of frustration with its total absence in Barcelona, ​​and I LOVED! Beyond my immense love for coconut, this type of products is an ideal alternative to recall the feeling of yogurt without consuming too much dairy, but without consuming too much soy, not necessarily highly recommended for my hormonal problems . The taste is present but very sweet (as in the coconut milk, which has a very creamy flavor) and surprisingly discreet, offset by clean acidity fermentation button.My favorite little is that of a amstellodamoise brand Abbot Kinney's, whose texture both thick Greek yogurt and fresh is an absolute marvel. Troquerais I do it for nothing in the world with a yogurt cow's milk!
***
And you, what were your favorite lifestyle of May?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire