samedi 7 novembre 2015

 Matt Wisniewski

It had been a long time since I did not tell you at once artistic heart. As the holiday was also made to fill inspiration, I come to you today to discover the pictures collage of a young American artist Matt Wisniewski. I'm always impressed by how some people younger than me, managed to deploy their creativity in such a mature way. The images created by this boy are poetic and strong at once. I hope it will interest you as much as me!
To make you discover it, I made a small selection of my favorite photos from all series; I do not know if it is fully representative but they are images that touch me.
You have in these images? Do they like you?
To learn more and to know the work of Matt Wisniewski, visit his site!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire