samedi 7 novembre 2015

 Inspiration: Lana del Rey

From the first whisperings following the release of its "Video Games" clip, I am fascinated by the voice of Lana del Rey; his music carries me and soothes me both. The character, however, I have been more difficult to assess. But soon the horrible bimbo image faded in my mind in favor of a more complex portrait of a woman both cold and hot, pinup and retro street, women and children, glamor and trash . Now, I must admit that even his world inspires me enormously, and I often find myself looking at pictures of her to try to infuse a little of its mystery. While his first real album comes out tomorrow, so naturally I had the idea to do a little moodboard inspired by his cool style / American vintage pastel tones, and share with you! I hope you enjoy it!
As you can see, his style is perfectly in tune with the trends of spring 2012! I love it, even that small touches (because sometimes it is still very sexy).
All selected articles come from ASOS and Topshop, Forever 21 but also (for the tshirt Los Angeles), Sleek (forlipstick) and Fairy Goodies (for the wreath). The canvas shoes are Victoria.
You enjoyed this? Do you like the style of Lana del Rey? 
If you are outgoing, I will not hesitate to repeat from time to time such selections when the style of a personality particularly please me :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire