samedi 7 novembre 2015

 A little sweetness

It's been a long time since I have not shared my visual inspirations with you. Maybe a lack of time, or because the search for sources of the images that I find here and there is still particularly complex. But today I decided to take this ticket category which I liked very much! Here is a selection of images on the theme of softness and pampering, hoping it inspires you as much as me :)
The photos which I found much the source are "clickable". For others, please let me know their origin if known (especially the sweater that is soooo beautiful!).
In any case, I, this atmosphere makes me want to daydream, to enmitouffler me in a big fluffy sweater and make me hot chocolate waiting for spring ♥
This selection she inspired you?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire