samedi 7 novembre 2015

 Like a Rolling Stone


When I was a high school girl, my grandmother gave me my first guitar, a folk (so dry, but with metal strings) with which I learned to-small-small agreements. In the final, I played and sang with absolutely every day. 8h-22h and then the prep schedules were correct in this hobby and even if I care much, I totally left the instrument in Paris with my parents when I came to settle in Spain. 
But the other Once, when I was returning on foot from one of my long walks in Barcelona, ​​I went to a music store.Nostalgic for my youth, I returned, and saw the most beautiful electric guitar in the world (yeah yeah). And as the price was more than reasonable, I came away with :)
So, I surrender to sing and play. For now it turns rather around Britney Spears and some classic old school, but I hope to improve myself! And I'm glad I delivered some music in my life, to develop something in me. 
But most of all, I could watch this guitar for hours. I love its shape and mint color. Here are some pictures of the beast, I hope it will inspire you as much as me!
She is beautiful, heeeeein? (Yes yes, I'm gaga) 
When I have well developed a song or two, I will make you perhaps a video for you to see her in action!
Good start to the weekend at all, we find ourselves very quickly with pretty looks, I have a few things to show you :)
Model guitar Stratocaster Squier (Fender)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire