samedi 7 novembre 2015

 Back to childhood


It will be understood, not least by seeing the design of this blog, I am extremely sensitive to the child's world. The colors, shapes, sweet and tangy side attributed to the little world are my biggest inspirations in everyday life, although my dress style is very far away (good, because though physically I prefer to be a young woman). So when I crossed paths with the online store Aunt Suzie with this item, I have directly been charmed by the pretty decor proposed selection. Here is an overview of my favorite things!
It's great is not it? 
So I know that if we put all these objects in a room, you really end up with a baby room. But bit by bit, I imagine the perfect home! This is exactly the spirit and retro gay I want to see every day, and that will make me smile Sunday grisaille.
You enjoyed this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire